- Government House and the Fanningbank Estate: A Guidebook [ 17 Mb ]
- Beaconsfield Garden Project (Elizabeth Schoales)
- Beaconsfield Garden Project - Appendix A - Illustrations
- The Island Magazine
You can curl up by the fire with a good book! And, there are lots of books to choose from on our list below! Call 902-368-6600 or visit Eptek in Summerside, Beaconsfield in Charlottetown, or, the Acadian Museum in Miscouche for a great selection of reading material, maps, jewellery and artwork.
Beaconsfield, Eptek Art & Culture Centre,
The Acadian Musuem
& the Bookmark in the
Confederation Court Mall!
The following listings are in Canadian dollars including 5% HST (Canadian tax). Shipping is extra. Most of these items can be purchased in Beaconsfield's gift/book shop at 2 Kent St. Charlottetown, Eptek Art & Culture Centre, in Summerside or, can be ordered and sent to you by calling 902-368-6600.
· Historic Furniture of Prince Edward Island by James W. Macnutt, photography by Maurice Roy -$59.99
· Callbecks of Bedeque: A Century of Enterprise by Boyde Beck - $24.95
· Alex B. Campbell: The Prince Edward Island Premier Who Rocked the Cradle - $34.95
· Compact Meacham's Atlas - $29.95
· The Jubilee Cookbook - $9.95
· The Landscapes of Confederation - $24.95
· Charlottetown: A History - $49.95
· A Thousand Young Men: The Colonial Volunteer Militia of PEI - $29.95
· Abegweit Dynasty: The Story of the Abegweit Amateur Athletic Association - $17.50
· Country Churchyards:Historic Churches of PEI- $9.35
· Down at the Shore: History of Summerside PEI - $4.95
· Getting the Lights - $9.95
· Heritage House Notes - $5.00
· The History of St. Dunstan's - $50.00
· The Life of the Liberal Party: A History of the Liberal Party in PEI - $5.00
· Silver Fox Odyssey:The History of the Canadian Silver Fox Industry - $9.95
· Uniforms of the PEI Militia (1794-1873) - $4.98
· A Lobster Tale:The Lobster Fishery of PEI - $1.00
*Shipping costs vary according to weight of package and destination.